Thursday, September 9, 2010

Well i just got off tour. I had five concerts. I'm super happy with my new photos. I tell you slimming down makes a world of difference in my world. Especially with you tube. Fans always get me in the most worst angles. It's all good though. it comes with the territory. I have 4 more pounds to go to my goal. I gained a couple of pounds i think because of all the plane rides. Or it could have been the cocktail i had at the end of the tour to celebrate. It's amazing how alcohol affects your weight. All in all i feel great. I came home and actually got in my bikini and paraded around the beach in Kihei. That was a big one for me. This is the most amazing product. It really is a miracle. I think it is an absolute miracle for diabetes. Which i think probably over half of my family has on my Hawaiian side. miraclehawaii.com

Aloha..............

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! Long time no see. Just wanted to send some love and to say Congratulations, Tee-tah! You've done an amazing job so far, and you're as gorgeous as ever. You go, girl, with your bikini.

    After hurting my knee earlier this year, I had to change my diet and ended up losing 25 pounds. At 52 years old and having been a competitive swimmer for a large part of my youth, I don't need to tell you how good it felt to be able to walk around in a bikini again!

    So proud of you and grateful for the inspiration you are to so many of us.

    Ke Akua pu...La Vonne Richardson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, Read about the weight loss program you are on now. Because you are on it, I take it that you have not seen your family physician yet. Your health and welfare is in great great danger now. Please see your doctor and tell him what you are doing. God bless and best regards. Roy Omoto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy,
    The HCG drops are being sold from Amazon/Beauty for $39.95. "DNA hCG Drops for Dr. Simeons Quick Weight Loss Diet, Homeopathic 2 fl.oz. 60 ml 35-40 day supply, plus free booklets "Power & Inches and HCG Diet via links." Aloha, Roy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck to you!



    Aloha from Waikiki :)
    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete